New Year’s Resolutions.
I’ll be honest, I’m not usually the type to make resolutions.
Would I like to write a book? Absolutely.
Brush up on my French? Mais oui.
Drop the final few pounds of weight to reach the goal I set in 2012? I think that answer is pretty obvious. (I’ve lost nearly 4 stone but these final 3lbs are being a stubborn bitch)
So, I’m not making resolutions again. Instead I’m setting some small simple goals of things that I always mean to do but never got around to:
- Teach Spud to tie shoe laces – never even tried, so many great velcro ones around.
- Bake more, I’m quite good at it so why do I only make birthday cakes? I’m even considering joining a cake club.
- Look after my skin – my skincare routine at the moment consists of washing.
- Phone my family more often – we’re not that close but I know I should make more of an effort.
- Do more crafting! – The kids love it and my inability shouldn’t stop them.
- Take more photos – I never take any.
- Take the plunge and go with reusables.
What about you? Any achievable goals for the year?
On top of this I’m also taking part in the #NYNYStyleProject on Twitter with @ModernMummyUK & @AnEssexWife
to drag me out of my comfort clothing lull.